The Inline Spinning Hook from Explorer Tackle is a heavy duty in line single hook for lures such as trolling plugs, poppers and stick baits.
Due to the in-line eye the tip will align with the lure. Ultra strong forged high carbon steel. Extra short shank and super wide opening. Recurve point with extreme sharpness.
Tough Tin coating for extreme resistance to marine corrosion. Welded oversized eye for maximum strength and to allow fitment of extra heavy duty split rings. Intended for the most brutal fishing for big sharks, giant trevally and bluefin tuna. Ideal to replace treble hooks for catch and release.
- Strong Single hook to replace treble hook on lures
- Short shank and wide gape
- Ultra strong forged carbon steel
- Oversized welded eye
- Recurve point with extreme sharpness
- Anticorrosive tin coating
Hook size: 2/0